This winter fight with the cold winds by having a sip of hot soups. This carrot soup is not only nutritious but it is easy to make with your pantry ingredients.
Carrot is crunchy, tasty and has lots of health benefits.It helps in weight loss, improve eye health and it has good source of fiber, antioxidants. You can make carrot Healthy Soup in under half hour.
Here in this recipe, I add basic vegetables like potatoes, onion, and coriander leaves. My kids like soups a lot and except this carrot soup they like, Butternut Squash Soup,
Lemon Coriander Soup,
Creamy Mushroom Soup.
Vegan Carrot and Potato Soup
- 500 g Carrot peeled, chopped
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 pc Onion peeled, chopped
- 1 pc Potato chopped, peeled
- 100 g Coriander Leaves
- 750 ml Vegetable Stock
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- In a pan heat oil and add onion, saute it until light pink.
- Now add chopped potato , carrot and coriander leaves, cook it for a minute.
- Add vegetable stock or chicken stock and bring it to the boil.
- Cook it for 15 - 20 minutes until carrots are very tender. Cool slightly.
- Blend it in a blender, taste it and add salt, pepper according to your taste. Drizzle some olive oil and serve it.