Honey and Fennel Roast Chicken
Super quick and easy way to make bite-sized chicken with honey and fennel.
Servings: 5 people
- 1 Chicken
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Fennel Seeds ground
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 Bay Leaf
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Mix the honey, fennel, garlic, and seasoning together in a bowl.
- Apply marinade on the pieces of chicken.
- Keep marinated chicken pieces aside.
- In a pan, apply olive oil and place bay leaves, then place pieces of chicken and roast in a preheated oven until golden brown in color.
- Glaze with more honey and fennel before serving.