Penne Pasta with Arrabiata sauce
- 350 gms Penne Pasta cooked
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 pc Tomatoe blanched or skinless
- 1 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tsp Oregano dry
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Celery chopped
- 1 pc Basil Leaves large-handful
- Cheese Grated
- In a sauce pan boil water add 2 tablespoon of oil and add pasta.
- Boil the pasta till al' dante' (bite in a teeth).
- Blanche tomato deeseed and remove the skin minced the tomato with knife.
- Now take a pan put 2 tablespoon of oil add chopped garlic saute a little add chopped celery and chopped onion.
- Add chilli flakes or chilli powder and saute a little.
- Now add tomatoes and let them cook.
- Add tomato puree saute for 2 minutes.
- Season with salt ,dried oregano. Now add pasta n cook for a while,at the end add teared basil and chilli flakes.
- Serve in a bowl and garnish with basil leaves and grated cheese.