Vegetable Mayonnaise Schezwan Sandwich
Creamy, mayonnaise and spiciness of schezwan sandwich is perfect for every party appetizers
Servings: 4 people
- 250 g Cabbage chopped
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 1 pc Onions chopped
- 100 g Carrot chopped
- 2 pcs Green Chilies chopped
- 1/2 tbsp Oregano
- 1/2 tbsp Chilli flakes
- 200 g Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Schezwan sauce
- 1 tbsp Amul Butter
- 4 Bread slices
- In a bowl add chopped cabbage, carrot, capsicum, onion, green chili and mix it well.
- Now add oregano, chili flakes and mix it well.
- For creaminess add mayonnaise.
- Add schezwan sauce for a spicy taste. Mix it well.
- Take two slices of bread spread butter on one side of one bread, spread Mint Coriander Chutney (Green Sauce) on one side of another bread.
- Spread prepared mayonnaise mixture on a slice of bread.
- Spread some more butter and grill it until golden brown.