Fenugreek Leaves and Peas Fried Rice (Methi Mutter Pulao)
A healthy one pot meal and one of the quickest lunchbox dish that you can prepare on a busy day.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 tsp Ghee / Saturated Butter
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1/2 cup Fenugreek
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1/4 cup Green Peas
- 1/4 cup Paneer diced
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Salt to taste
- Take soaked rice, heat ghee in a pan and add cumin seeds to it.
- Add drained rice, salt, turmeric powder to it. Add 2 cup water and let it cook on medium flame for about 8-10 minutes.
- Heat ghee in another pan and add small pieces of paneer to it and fry it till it becomes golden.
- Add peas, chopped leaves into paneer pieces along with garam masala and sauté for a minute more.
- Add the prepared rice into fenugreek peas mix, slowly mix all ingredients together.
- Off the gas and cover the pan for few minutes then serve this dish hot with yogurt.