Immune Boosting Chicken Soup with Turmeric and Ginger
Are you craving for something warm and nourishing? Try this soup flavoured with turmeric, peanut butter and coconut milk.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tsp Food oil
- 2 cloves Garlic thinly sliced
- 2 cloves Ginger thinly sliced
- 1 pc Green Chillies finely chopped
- 4 cup Chicken Broth
- 500 gms Boneless Chicken pieces
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup Coconut Milk
- 2 pcs Green Onions finely chopped
- 2 tsp Peanut butter
- Coriander Leaves finely chopped to garnish
Add food oil into the pan, and put into medium flame. Add ginger, garlic, green chillies and stir for 2 minutes.
Add chicken pieces, turmeric powder, salt and cook for some time.
Add chicken stock, peanut butter, green onion, coconut milk and stir to combine.
Boil soup until all ingredient cooked and mixed well. Take it into serving bowl.
Garnish with spring onion and coriander leaves and your soup is ready to serve.