Homemade Peanut Butter Chocolate Icecream
Creamy, egg-less peanut flavored ice cream perfect for party dessert in hot summer days.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 250 g Malai Heavy cream
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tbsp Chocolate
- 200 g Condensed milk
- Put heavy cream and condensed milk in a freezer for 10 to 15 minute. In a bowl whisk cold heavy cream until thick and quite stiff.
- In another bowl mix condensed milk, melted chocolate, and peanut butter together.
- Now slowly add prepared condensed milk in bitted cream and mix it well.
- Add vanilla essence and scrape into a freezer container.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap or cover it with cling film and freeze it for 5 to 6 hours until it becomes solid. Sprinkle some chocolate sprinkle and serve it.