Roasted Baby Corn and Zucchini Salad
Baby corn and zucchini roasted in oven with marination of olive oil and garlic and served as a salad
Servings: 2 people
- 100 g Baby corn
- 50 g Zucchini
- 1 English Cucumber
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- Feta cheese to garnish
- Coriander Leaves to garnish
- 2 tbsp Balsamic reduction
- Marinate baby corn and zucchini with olive oil, garlic paste and salt - pepper and roast in the oven for 10 mins or till golden brown at 180°. And also roast some garlic cloves (Marinate it with olive oil and salt pepper)
- Once the baby corn and zucchini is roasted, cool it down. In a platter start assembling all items together.
- Place the zucchini first then cut the baby corn into half's and put on top of zucchini.
- Now slice the English cucumber and roll them and place on top of baby corn as randomly.
- Place green coriander leaves or fresh herbs and use feta cheese to give a wow effect to it, meanwhile, put some roasted garlic cloves either sides of the platter and lastly with the help of a spoon spread the balsamic reduction on both sides for plating it completely.