Quick and Easy Scones
- 3 cups All purpose flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 40 g Amul Butter
- Preheat oven to 200 c.
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, baking powder, warm room temperature milk, sugar, butter, and salt. mix it until moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface, knead gently for a minute until smooth.
- Roll the dough into 2 inches thick round.
- Using 5 cm round cutter, cut out scones.
- Place scones on a preheated greased baking sheet.
- Brush some milk on it and bake it for 15 minutes until golden.
- Serve it with jam and cream.