Easy Mango Custard
Indian style creamy dessert to satisfy your mango cravings. Which is made with mango pulp and custard powder.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Mango puree
- 3 cups Milk
- 4 tbsp Custard powder
- 1 pc Mango diced
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Almond
- In a bowl, add milk and custard powder and whisk it.
- Pour the mixture into a nonstick pan and cook it on low-medium flame.
- Add sugar. Keep stirring the mixture and scraping the pan.
- Boil till thick and cool it.
- Add mango puree to the milk mixture and chill in a refrigerator.
- Garnish with mango and strawberry pieces. Serve it cool.