A terrific day all round (well-done komal manish for putting on such a fabulous competition! I think it was a huge success, a lot of work must go into making it such a successful event! The CafeT Kids Cook-off Competition was impossible without its participants. Here is the 1st winner Khadeeja winning recipe.
More Recipes: Orange Yogurt Dressing with Nuts and Honey
Greek Yogurt Parfait with Chai Seeds
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp Chia seeds soaked in 4 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1/2 cup Granola
- 1/2 cup Fresh Blueberries
- 4 Strawberries sliced
- Soak chia seed in water for few minutes, combine yogurt, chia seeds and honey mix well with a spoon and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- In small glasses arrange the strawberry slices around the sides of glasses now add chia seed yogurt mix followed by a layer of the granola add another layer of chia seed yogurt mixture.
- Garnish the top with blueberries to each glasses, and sprinkle the remaining granola on the top.
- Serve Immediately.