Make these perfect cookie sandwich filled with jam and butter frosting
Servings: 3 people
- 125 g Amul Butter
- 50 g Icing sugar
- 50 g Corn flour
- 100 g all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Fruit jam
- 5 tbsp Buttercream Frosting
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare the baking tray by lining with baking parchment.
- Add the butter in a bowl, it shouldn’t be too soft or too hard.
- Add icing sugar, corn flour, all-purpose flour. Bring everything together to make a dough.
- Now make small bowls out of it. Lay down on a baking tray. Press the balls with the help of a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 min. Take them out of the oven, let it rest on the baking tray itself for minimum 20 minutes and then place them on a cooling rack.
- Spread the jam and the buttercream frosting on the cookies and join the two. Your Kissing cookies are ready.