Quick Egg Salad Sandwich
These savoury breakfasts offer great nutrients, and it is easy to make with very fewer ingredients.
- 2 Egg
- 4 Bread slices
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Green onions chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Hard-boil the eggs. Remove from the heat. Dip the eggs in cold water and separate the shells.
- Place the peeled eggs in a mixing bowl and smash with a fork. Mix chopped onion, mayonnaise, salt and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Now arrange onions and tomatoes slices on sliced bread.
- Split the egg mixture on it and arrange sliced cucumber.
- Cover it with another bread slice. Cut the sandwich in half to serve.