Hot Chocolate and Ice Cream with Chocolate Chips on Top
This winter satisfy yourself by making this hot chocolate and ice cream drink.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 4 scoop Ice Cream
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Chips
- In a pan, boil milk now add drinking chocolate, mix it well.
- Now take a serving glass add a scoop of vanilla ice cream, pour prepared hot chocolate drink.
- Repeat this method till the glass gets full of it.
- Garnish it with chocolate chips and serve immediately.