No Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Easy 5 Ingredients Chocolate bars flavored with peanut butter.
Servings: 4 people
- 200 g Marigold biscuits
- 70 g Amul Butter
- 120 g Peanut butter
For swirl pattern
- 200 g Chocolate
- 60 g Peanut butter creamy
- In a bowl add crumbled biscuits, melted butter, and peanut butter, mix it well until completely combined.
- Grease a baking pan and line with butter paper.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture into the prepared baking pan and press with the back of the spoon to create a smooth surface.
- Melt chocolate and peanut butter by using a double boiling method, stir until smooth.
- Now spread melted chocolate on biscuits batter, then spread melted creamy peanut butter.
- Use a knife and create swirls on the surface.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until completely firm. Cut into squares before serving and enjoy!