Perfect Homemade Mashed Potatoes
This smooth and creamy mashed potatoes make the perfect side dish for any meal.
Servings: 4 people
- 6 Potatoes
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Amul Butter melted
- 1/4 cup Milk
- In pan add water and salt, bring it to a boil.
- Now add potatoes and cook for 15 - 20 minutes until easily pierced with a knife it.
- Peel the potatoes and mash it well until no lumps remain.
- Now add hot milk and mix it well, Serve topped with melted butter and more black pepper.