Peanut Butter BBQ Vegetarian Sandwich
Get the grill fired up with this spicy low calories barbecue sandwich.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 tbsp Peanut butter
- 100 g Cottage cheese
- 4 tbsp Besan / Gram flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- 1 Capsicum chopped
- 1 Tomato chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 cup Curd
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Coriander Cumin Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 4 Bread slices
- 1 Cube Cheese
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- Take a bowl add cottage cheese cubes, capsicum, onion, tomatoes, gram flour, peanut butter, salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin coriander powder, garam masala, curd and mix them well.
- Leave the mixed ingredients in the bowl for 15minutes to marinate.
- After it gets marinated, take the barbeque sticks and put one by one mixed ingredient on the stick
- Take a frying pan add some oil, put the sticks and shallow fry it
- After the vegetables turn brown remove them from the sticks and put it on the bread slice.
- If needed, we can also add butter on the bread and shallow fry it before putting the vegetables on the slice
- Serve the sandwich with the ketchup.