Chicken 65 Recipe
- 500 gm Chicken pieces boneless
- 1 Egg
- To taste Salt
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- 2 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Food oil for deep frying
- 1 tsp Red Chili Garlic Sauce
- 4 Garlic chopped
- 1 Onions chopped
- 2 Green Chilies
- 2 drops Food color red Optional
- 1/2 tsp Ajinomoto
- Add washed and cleaned boneless chicken.
- Cut chicken into small pieces
- Mix it with salt, turmeric, chili powder, ginger garlic paste and food color and keep it aside.
- Just before the serving time, take out the marinated chicken and add beaten egg.
- In a large pan, add oil and deep fry the chicken pieces.
- Drain them on a paper towel.
- In a nonstick pan, add a little oil and add chopped garlic, chopped onion, and green chilies.
- Add deep fried chicken pieces.
- Now add chili garlic sauce, salt and saute for few minutes till the chicken gets coated with the sauces.
- Remove from fire and serve hot.