1. Take a baking tray.
2. Put tomatoes (halved and top removed) onto the tray (halves facing downwards), onions (diced), Chili slit, Garlic cloves smashed, coriander, basil leaves, ginger. Season it with some salt and pepper.
3. Drizzle honey, tobacco sauce, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice and a generous amount of olive oil (for making the soup shiny). Rub all the thing together.
4. Bake at 200 degree Celsius an the top shelf till the tomatoes’ back start’s turning black (max 12 mins).
5. Turn the tomatoes upside down and bake for another 5 mins.
NOTE – If the tomatoes are not being squashy by the time then sprinkle some more salt and bake for a longer time...
6. Pour vegetable stock and transfer it into a heavy bottomed pan.
7. Simmer it on a lower heat for 13 to 15 mins.
8. Blend and strain the soup. Pour cream and mix it.
9. Serve the soup with some homemade bruschetta or lightly toasted bread.