1. Boil 6-7 cups of water in a pan.Once water comes to boil add noodles.
2. Cook noodles as per package instructions.
3. Once noodles are boiled, take out hot water from noodles and rinse noodles in cold tap water.
4. Soak soya chunks in hot water for 10-15 mins.
5. In a separate pan, heat oil, once oil gets hot add ginger and garlic.
6. Let it cook for 30 secs and then add onions.
7. Once onion turns translucent, add mushrooms and bell peppers.
8. Let these veggies cook for 3-4 mins.
9. Now for the sauce add soya sauce,vinegar, ketchup and chilly sauce and mix well.
10. Squeeze out water from soya chunks and add into the pan.
11. Mix all really well and then add noodles,salt and black pepper. Cook for 3 - 4 mins.
12. Garnish these with crushed red chilli or chilly flakes and serve hot.