Baked Beans on Toast
Start your day with this spicy and quick to prepare breakfast food. Toast topped with baked kidney beans, tomato souce, spring onions and grated cheese tastes delicious. This is the easiest recipe that kid can cook! Home-made version of the most popular British bean dish.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Canned Baked Beans
- 4 slices Toasted Bread lightly buttered
- 1 tbsp Amul Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Onions Whites finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Capsicum Green finely chopped
- 1.5 tsp Oregano dried
- 2 tsp Chilli Flakes dry red
- 2 tbsp Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Spring Green Onion finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 6 tbsp Cheese Grated
1. Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan and add the garlic and spring onion whites and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.2. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.3. Add the baked beans, oregano, chilli flakes, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.4. Add the spring onion greens, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute, while stirring occasionally.5. Divide the baked beans mixture into 6 portions and keep aside.6. Place the toasted and buttered toasts on a flat dry surface with the buttered side facing upwards.7. Spread a portion of the baked beans mixture and sprinkle 1 tbsp of cheese on each bread toast.