Butternut Squash Soup
Easy nutty and sweet squash soup in just 30 minutes.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 kg Butternut Pumpkin big dices
- 1 Onions chopped
- 3 Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Amul Butter
- 5 cup Vegetable stock
- Salt to taste
- In a pan add butter and garlic, saute it for a minute.
- Now add chopped onion and cook until light pink.
- Now add butternut pumpkin and vegetable stock.
- Bring it to simmer and cook. Now remove all the butternut pumpkin pieces and blend it in the blender until smooth.
- Add that pure in the vegetable stock, mix it well and serve hot.