Easy Taco Soup
Less ingredient-healthy soup to feed your body with right nutrition.
Servings: 4 people
- 500 gm Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- 1 Red kidney beans Rajma cooked, canned
- 1 Tomatoes cooked, canned
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Whole black olives
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
Brown ground beef until crumbly. Drain excess grease.
Now in another pan add brown beef, onion, boiled corn, taco seasoning, tomatoes, red kidney beans, black olives, and water.
Heat to boiling then reduce heat. Now simmer it for 15 minutes.
Serve it in a bowl, top it with shredded cheddar cheese.