Easy Taco Soup
Less ingredient-healthy soup to feed your body with right nutrition.
Servings: 4 people
- 500 gm Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Sweet corn
- 1 Red kidney beans Rajma cooked, canned
- 1 Tomatoes cooked, canned
- 1 cup Water
- 3 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup Whole black olives
- 1/2 cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- Brown ground beef until crumbly. Drain excess grease.
- Now in another pan add brown beef, onion, boiled corn, taco seasoning, tomatoes, red kidney beans, black olives, and water.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat. Now simmer it for 15 minutes.
- Serve it in a bowl, top it with shredded cheddar cheese.