Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 6 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 Pineapple, Skinned, cored and sliced into rings
- 10 Cherries, stemless
- 2 1/2 cup Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Melted Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Vanilla paste
- 1 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Melt the butter, brown sugar and cinnamon powder in a pan. Pour into the cake mould.
- Place the sliced pineapple rings on top of brown sugar, place 1 cherry in the center of each pineapple slice.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a bowl mix the butter with the sugar. Add in the eggs, vanilla paste and sour cream, beat until sugar is well dissolved.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in the egg mixture until the batter will be very thick.
- Pour batter into the cake mold. Bake in the oven for 35 minutes. Let cool for a minute and flip over the cake onto a serving plate.