No Bake Mini Raspberry Tarts
These stunning raspberry tarts not only look divine – they taste delicious too.
Servings: 6 people
- 180 g Dates pitted
- 85 g Hazelnut
- 1 tbsp Chia Seed
- 1 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 250 g Raspberries
- 70 g Coconut oil
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Almond essence
- 1 tbsp Blueberries
- Place the dates in a bowl of boiling hot water and leave for 15 minutes to soften.
- Drain the dates, then put in a food processor along with the rest of the base ingredients hazelnut, chia seeds and cocoa powder and mix it until combined.
- Press the base ingredients raspberries, coconut oil, maple syrup and almond extract into the bottom of your pastry tins, then refrigerate whilst you make the filling.
- Add all the ingredients for the filling to a food processor and mix it until smooth.
- Add the filling into the pastry cases, then freeze until set approx 20-30 minutes.
- Top with fresh blueberries, and serve.