A terrific day all round (well-done komal manish for putting on such a fabulous competition! I think it was a huge success, a lot of work must go into making it such a successful event! The CafeT Kids Cook-off Competition was impossible without its participants. Here is the 2nd winner Hima Praveen winning recipe.
More Recipes: Kesari Stuffed Zauq-E-Shahi Recipe
Rice Flakes Milk Pudding
- 5 tsp Rice flakes
- 3 pcs Banana
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Horlicks
- 1 glass Milk boiled and chilled
- 1/2 pc Apple cut into small pieces
- 1/2 pc Mango cut into small pieces
- Pomegranate for garnishing
- 1 tsp Cashew
- 1 tsp Almonds
- 1 tsp Peanuts
- 1 scoop Ice cream
- Roast rice flakes until crispy.
- In a serving glass mash banana and sugar into it.
- Add chopped apple, mango, and nuts.
- Now add rice flakes.
- Mix Horlicks and milk in another glass and pour to the serving glass.
- Add ice cream and garnish it with nuts and pomegranate.