A terrific day all round (well-done komal manish for putting on such a fabulous competition! I think it was a huge success, a lot of work must go into making it such a successful event! The CafeT Kids Cook-off Competition was impossible without its participants. Here is the winner Ria Thakkar winning recipe.
More Recipe: Microwave Nachos Salsa
Instant Bread Dahi Chaat
- 4 slice Brown Bread
- 1 bowl Paneer grated
- 7-8 Cashew nuts chopped
- 8 Mint leaves chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Black salt
- 1 tsp Basil herbs
- 1 tsp Chaat masala
- 1/2 cup Water with pinch of sugar
- 1cup whipped curd
- Buttermilk as required
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- Salt to taste
- Green Chutney
- Sweet tamarind dates chutney
- 7-8 Cashew nuts
- Coriander leaves chopped
- Fresh Pomegranate pearls
- Red chilli powder for sprinkling
- Cumin powder for sprinkling
- Take a bowl, add grated paneer, chopped cashew nuts, Fresh Mint leaves, cumin powder. black pepper powder, black salt, chaat masala and basil herbs. Mix it well.
- Take a plate, pour sugar mixed water into it. Cut the edges of the brown bread slice. Dip the bread in the water and press it between both hands to remove the excess water. Break into small pieces and add in the paneer mixture. Do it for rest of the bread slices.
- Now mix it well. Roll this mixture into small sized balls (Moti). Keep aside.
- Take chilled whipped curd/yogurt in a bowl add sugar and salt to it and whisk well. Add Buttermilk as required to get pouring consistency.
- Take the serving bowl. Put 2- 3 motis (small sized balls) in it. Drizzle whipped yogurt over it to cover it from all sides.
- Now drizzle sweet chutney and green chutney over it.
- Sprinkle some red chili powder and cumin powder.
- Garnish with Fresh coriander leaves, cashew nuts, and pomegranate pearls.
- Serve the instant, easy to make - Moti Chaat.
- You can also add peas, grated carrot or coconut to the paneer stuff for making motis.