No Bake Biscuit Custard Pudding
Sensational - unique dessert layered with custard, biscuits, coffee, jam sauce and dryfruits. It's easy too!
Servings: 2 people
- 12 pcs Parle G biscuit crushed
- 2 tbsp Coffee Powder black
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp Custard powder heapful
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Dry Fruits crushed as required
- 3 cup Milk
For jam sauce
- 4 tbsp Fruit jam
- 1/4 cup Water
- Take Custard Powder in a bowl add 1/4 tea cup of milk to it and mix well to a fine paste.
- Boil the remaining milk in a separate vessel and add 4 tbsp sugar. Add the custard paste in it and keep stirring continuously. Cook it for 3 minutes and let the custard cool
- Take a white transparent glass bowl, pour Custard as the first layer of pudding in the bowl. Add crushed biscuits as a second layer on it
- Now pour black coffee on it and let biscuits soak the coffee this is the third layer, and pour the custard as the fourth layer of the pudding.
- On the top Garnish with chopped or crushed walnuts, this is the fifth layer to it. Keep it in freezer for 30 minutes to set
- To make jam sauce, add jam and water in a vessel. Cook for 2 minutes, around it will get converted into sauce texture
- Now pour this jam sauce on the pudding as sixth and the final layer to it. Your valentine dessert is ready to serve!
Pudding is all time favourite item of me and my husband. We had a lot of fun together by making these no bake dessert dish.
Good to hear from you