Cucumber Mint Sauce
Use this easy, low-fat sauce as a dip or salad to cut the heat after eating some Indian spicy curries
Servings: 6 people
- 1 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1 large Cucumber peeled and grated
- 1 Green Chillies chopped
- 1 tbsp Coriander Leaves chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp mint leaves chopped
- 1/4 tbsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
- Add yogurt in large bowl. Beat well until it becomes smooth.
- Add grated cucumber, green chilli, coriander leaves, salt, mint, black pepper and red chilli powder, mix it well.
- Set aside in the refrigerator for a minute and serve cold.