Citrus salad with vegetables and noodles
Asian salad with plenty of vegetables, citrus salad dressing and noodles.
Servings: 2 people
- 200 gm Thai Noodles
- 1 pc Red Capsicum thinly sliced
- 1 pc Carrot thinly sliced
- 1 pc Lebanese Cucumber thinly sliced
- 1 pc Red Onion thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Coriander
- 1 tsp Peanut Oil
- 2 tsp Lime Juice
- 2 tsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
- 1/4 cup Shallots optional
- 1. Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 6 to 7 minutes or until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Transfer to a large bowl.2. Add capsicum, carrot, cucumber, onion and coriander to noodles. Toss to combine.3. Place oil, lime juice, sweet chili sauce and Lime Juice in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake to combine.4. Add to noodle mixture. Toss to combine. Top with shallots (if using)5. Serve fresh.
Very fresh and yummy!!! Pretty easy.