Chocolate Chip Edible Cookie Dough
Egg-less and loaded with chocolate chips, recipe is perfect to eating by the spoon or with ice-cream.
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cups Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 1 cup Amul Butter softened
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chip
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chip
- Take 2 cups flour on baking try and bake it for 5 minutes on 350F.
- Take the flour in a bowl and add brown sugar, butter, salt, vanilla essence and milk, mix it well.
- Refringent the dough for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add mini chocolate chips, chocolate chips and mix it well.
- Serve it in a bowl.