1. Drizzle olive oil onto a pan.
2. Add garlic and walnuts and sauté.
3. Add spinach and sauté for a minute.
4. Season the spinach with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
5. Add generous amount of butter and corn and sauté for another minute.
6. Remove all of the excess water and let that mixture cool down.
7. Grate the cheese and add it to the mixture along with some readymade cheese sauce (optional) and mix well.
8. Apply butter on one side of the bread slice and toast it till that side turns brown. Then apply butter on the other side and toast that side.
9. Let that toast cool down and then assemble our mixture and toast on the serving tray. Your healthy spinach corn bruschetta is ready.