1. Cut potatoes into quarters.
2. Add them into cold salted water and boil till the water becomes frothy.
3. Take out the potatoes into a rinse bowl.
4. Now quickly add turmeric powder, chili flakes, season the with salt and pepper, green garlic, drizzle a generous amount of olive oil and toss these potatoes. This will help the potatoes to be evenly coated and will absorb the flavors because of the constant steam which is being emitted by the potatoes.
5. Take a baking tray, put those potatoes into it.
6. Cut an entire garlic bunch into half (horizontally) and place them into the baking tray.
7. Drizzle a bit of olive oil onto the bunch.
8. Bake at 200 degree for 30 mins. Shake the tray at every 10 mins.
9. Take out those potatoes from the tray.
10. Squeeze garlic out of the bunch and chop it finely.
11. Mix it with the potatoes and serve hot.