A terrific day all round (well-done komal manish for putting on such a fabulous competition! I think it was a huge success, a lot of work must go into making it such a successful event! The CafeT Kids Cook-off Competition was impossible without its participants. Here is the 3rd winner Ikshaan Sood winning recipe.
More Recipe: 7 Quick and Easy Pasta Recipes for Busy Weeknights
Kid Friendly Pasta Salad
- 100 gm Penne Pasta
- 100 gm Capsicum
- Lettuce little shredded
- 2 tbsp Olives sliced
- 1 Green chili finely chopped
- 1/2 Cucumber chopped
- 1 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Coriander chopped
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- Boil the pasta ( Al Dante ) while boiling add 1 tablespoon of olive to prevent pasta from sticking.
- Drain out the water let it cool.
- Mix all the vegetables with the pasta.
- Sprinkle olive oil, balsamic vinegar on the pasta and mix well
- Sprinkle black pepper powder, freshly crushed black pepper and salt
- Garnish with coriander and serve.