Homemade Miso Soup
Easy to make Japanese soup with seaweed and tofu.
Servings: 6 people
- 4 cups Dashi stock
- 2 tbsp Seaweed dried
- 1/4 cup Miso paste
- 2 tbsp Green onions chopped
- 1/2 cup Tofu dices
- In a saucepan add dashi stock and boil it for a minute.
- Now add seaweed and tofu. Mix it well until seaweed softens.
- In a small bowl add miso paste and dashi stock. Stir it well until miso dissolves
- Now add dissolves miso paste in the boiled dashi stock and cook it for a minute.
- Garnish with the chopped green onions and serve hot.