Cuban Guava Pastelitos
A unique and delicious fusion of French and Cuban cuisine flavours. Sweet yet easy to make guava pastry.
Servings: 6 people
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 9 tbsp Guava Paste
- 1 tsp Sugar powder for dusting
- Take one sheet of puff pastry and cut it in small 9 circle pieces, drop the guava paste in each of them.
- Fold the guava drops by another part of the circle and make a shape like a half-moon pastries.cut the small cuts on it.
- Bake the pastries at 400 F for 15 to 20 minutes, until it becomes puffed and golden.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve it.