Make sushi in 30 minutes without a mat and you may be surprised that how easy to make a sushi roll at home.
Servings: 3 people
For the rice
- 1 cup Brown Rice
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cup water
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vinegar rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Avocado sliced into long strips
- 1 Cucumber sliced into long strips
- 1 Carrot sliced into long strips
- 1 Capsicum sliced into long strips
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Soya sauce for dipping
- Add sugar, vinegar and salt in a pan and cook it till sugar get dissolved, now add water, oil and rice into it, boil and simmer it until it gets cooked. Put the tight lid until all the water is absorbed.
- Cool the rice, for making sushi rolls place the towel on flat surface put plastic wrap on it and place a layer of rice all over the plastic wrap it's not too thick or your role will be all rice and no filling.
- Layer Avacado, cucumber, capsicum and carrot strips on the centre on rice layer.
- As your hands will get sticky Lightly moisten your fingers with water.
- Now roll the rice and cover the veggies stuffing, gently press and shape the roll.
- Season with sesame seeds and slice the roll with a sharp knife.
- Serve it with soya sauce and enjoy your sticky sushi.