Baked Chicken Nuggets
- 250 gm Boneless chicken pieces 3-4 cm pieces
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 1 tbsp Chili flakes
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 100 gm Mozzarella cheese grated
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Add grated Parmesan, salt, garlic powder, pepper powder and dry herbs. Drizzle with oil and mix it well.
- In a separate shallow dishes put all-purpose flour, whisk eggs, and breadcrumbs.
- Place butter paper on a baking tray, brush the oil on it.
- Now take chicken pieces and coat it in flour, dip it in eggs and roll it in breadcrumbs.place on the tray over the paper.
- Bake it until the golden brown.
- Serve it with your favorite dips or tomato ketchup.