Bitter Melon Juice
The best morning drink made from a bitter gourd, beneficial for diabetic patients and lose weight.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 pcs Bitter gourd
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- Cut the skin from the bitter gourd and Wash the gourd under cold running water.
- Scoop out the seeds and white flesh from the bitter gourd with a spoon, leaving the green outer section. Cut it into cubes.
- Soak the cubes for few minutes in a bowl of water with about salt or lemon juice.
- Add the bitter gourd to a blender. Pour water, apple juice or lemon juice into the juicer or blender to lessen the bitter taste. Adding honey, black pepper and ginger. Blend the ingredients until the juice is smooth and uniform.
- Strain the juice to remove any solid pieces. Pour bitter gourd juice into a serving glass.
Please let me know how to prepare the juice, especially how many bitter gourd needed and how much water should be added. Thanks for sharing.
You will need 2 Bitter gourd and 2 cups of water. You can check the consistency and add the water as required.