Healthy Eggless Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 pcs Banana mashed
- 1/2 cup Amul Butter melted
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/4 cup Mixed nuts
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade, melt butter in 9” loaf pan, keep aside.
- Add whole wheat flour and butter into a pan. To this add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder, and salt. Combine all the ingredients together using a whisk.
- In a bowl, add melted butter, sugar, mashed banana, vanilla essence, milk and mix well.
- Combine both prepare ingredients together and mix well.
- Pour it into the buttered pan.
- Bake it at 180c until bread becomes golden brown.