Leftover Spaghetti Frittata
Take out your leftover spaghetti pasta and make some yummy breakfast with it. Try this dish at you home.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Chilli flakes
- 1 pc Onions sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 pc Tomato diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 pcs Egg
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 4 cups Pasta
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- Preheat oven to 425c. Heat the olive oil over medium-high in a medium-sized oven-proof skillet.
- Add in the cumin seeds, chili flakes, onion, and garlic. Cook about five minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the milk, eggs, Parmesan, salt, and pepper.
- Add the leftover pasta to the tomato mixture, and stir until evenly distributed. Spread the mixture evenly along the bottom of the skillet.
- Pour the egg mixture over top of the spaghetti mixture do not stir. Reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook until the edges of the frittata are solid, but the top is still liquidy, about 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with herbs, and serve it.