Saffron Barbecued Chicken
Chicken tastes better when you cook it on a grill, saffron flavored Barbecued Chicken with the tangy taste of raw mango.
Servings: 2 people
- 1 Mango Raw
- 500 gm Boneless chicken pieces
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 6 Saffron strands
- 5 Garlic
- 2 Green Chilies
- 5 Black pepper
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/4 cup Coriander Leaves
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Wash, peel, and deseed raw mango and cut into pieces, soak saffron (Kesar) with water.
- In a blender, add raw mango pieces, garlic cloves, green chilies, black pepper, honey, and coriander leaves. Make a fine paste.
- Take out paste in a bowl, add hung curd, soaked saffron (Kesar), salt, lemon juice and marinade chicken pieces in this paste. Keep aside.
- Take it out and arrange chicken pieces in skewer and brush oil on them.
- On griller place these skewers and let it barbecued for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve Saffron Barbecued Chicken with a salad of beetroot, tomato, onions, cucumber.