Fruit Custard Peanut Butter Roll
Bread roll-ups with peanut butter, fruit and a flavor of custard to make your breakfast special.
Servings: 2 people
- 4 pcs Bread slices
- 2 tbsp Peanut butter
- Red apple as required
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Custard powder to taste
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Amul Butter
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- In a bowl whisk together 1 tbsp of custard powder, sugar, and milk and set it aside.
- Take the bread slices and trim the edges of bread .take the rolling pin and flattens the bread with the help of rolling pin so that it is easier to roll it.
- Apply peanut butter all over the bread .place chopped apple pieces on one end of the slice.
- Start rolling from the sides where you have apples. repeat the same process with other slices.
- Repeat the same process with other slices.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a pan .take a roll of bread and dip into the custard prepared earlier in step 1.
- place them on a butter in a pan cook till both sides turn golden brown .remove it from pan.
- Mix cinnamon powder and sugar together and roll the bread rolls in cinnamon sugar mix . Serve it with applesauce.
everyone who see this recipe please try it your family especially your kids loved it .