Low Fat Peanut Butter Smoothie with Oats and Mango
Cool your summer days by making this summer seasonal fruit mango and peanut butter.
Servings: 2 people
- 2 tbsp Ghee / Saturated Butter
- 10 Cashewnut
- 1/2 cup Sooji Rawa
- 1 cup Oats
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 tbsp Peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Mango chopped
- 10 Raisins
- In a pan, add ghee, add cashew nuts and roast them till they turn brown, remove them in a plate.
- In the same pan, add sooji. Roast sooji and when it turns little brown then add oats.
- Turn off the flame and add mango, peanut butter, water and mix it well.
- Cook on simmer and keep on stirring it till it gets thickens.
- When it starts to leave edges of pan then turn off the flame.
- Take it out in a serving bowl and garnish with fried cashew nuts, raisins, and mango flower.