Try this popular finger licking chicken starter at home, marinated chicken lollypops and deep fried.
Servings: 2 people
- 6 Chicken lollypops
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp White peppercorns crushed
- 1 tbsp Soya sauce
- Food oil for frying
- 1 tbsp ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 2 tbsp Red chili sauce
- water as required
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Corn flour
- In a bowl, add ginger-garlic paste, salt, peppercorns, soy sauce and mix well.
- Add Chicken lollipops in this mixture and marinate. Warm oil in kadai.
- In another bowl, add wheat flour, cornflour, salt, ginger, garlic, red chili paste, and remaining crushed peppercorns and mix well.
- Dip marinated lollypops in deep-fry in hot oil till golden. Serve the Chicken Lollypops and enjoy.