Try these different twists on a two different ingredients, chicken and garlic.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup Garlic cloves
- 750 g Chicken cut into 12 pieces
- 2 Onions
- 3 tbsp Food oil
- 7 Green Chilies chopped
- Coriander Leaves As required
- 1/2 cup Yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped
- 1 Lemon
- Roughly chop onions and put into a mixer jar. Add green chilies, coriander leaves, yogurt and make a fine paste.
- Place chicken in a bowl, add the ground masala and mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add cumin seeds and when they begin to change color, add garlic cloves, green chilies, and salt and cook till garlic turns golden.
- Add marinated chicken, cumin powder, and a little water. Mix well, cover and cook on medium heat till chicken is done. Add chopped garlic, squeeze the juice of the lemon and mix well.