Make this easy and instant chicken snack. This chicken sticks recipe is soft in the inside but crispy on the outside.
Servings: 3 people
- 500 g Boneless chicken pieces
- 2 Egg
- 2 Bread slices
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Clean and wash boneless chicken and place in food processor.
- Take a bowl and add all ingredients except egg and bread.Blend it into a thick paste. At the end add lemon juice and mix well.
- Toast bread slices and make it into the powder and keep aside.Beat eggs in separate bowl.
- Roll out the chicken paste into long finger shapes and dip first in the egg mixture and quickly roll into bread powder.
- Make all the chicken fingers in this manner and deep fry in hot oil. Serve hot with green chatni or ketchup.