- 1 cup Penne pasta
- 1 Onions
- 1 Capsicum
- 1/2 cup Broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Tomatoes paste
- 1 Small Carrot
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 5 Garlic chopped
- Boil pasta in a large pan with little salt and oil.
- When cooked, drain and keep aside
- In a wok, add olive oil and when warm, add garlic.
- Next add onion, capsicum, carrot, broccoli and tomato paste, stir fry.
- Next, add pasta along with pasta sauce.
- Saute for 10 min and remove from fire.
- We can add basil leaves and serve it.