Chicken and mint is a unique combination, make this chicken side dish and add one more recipe to your menu.
Servings: 3 people
- 750 gm Chicken
- 3 Onions chopped
- 2 tbsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp Black pepper crushed
- 1/2 cup Curd
- 1/2 cup Vegetable oil
- 5 Green Chilies
- 3 cup Mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- Wash and drain chicken pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken pieces, hung curd, crushed black pepper and salt, mix it well. Keep it aside.
- Make a paste with mint leaves and green chilies.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for few seconds. Then add chopped onion. When the oil started coming out, add chicken pieces.
- Stir well. Cook on a medium flame.
- When the water dries up, add mint paste and mix well.
- Cook for 5 more minutes. Check the salt content.
- When the chicken pieces become tender, switch off the flame.
- Add crushed black pepper. Cover it for 2 minutes. Minty Chicken is ready to be served hot with rice or parathas.