Peanut Butter Plum Pie
A special dish for fasting days, surprise your family with this unique yummy dessert.
Servings: 4 people
- 1 Cup Peanut butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar powder
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 3 tsp Ghee / Saturated Butter
- 50 gm Milk powder
- 4 tsp Milk
- 50 gm Paneer
- 2 tsp Dry Fruits mixed dryfruit powder
- 4 pcs Plums chopped
- 4 tsp Sugar
- First, roast the peanuts and remove the skin. Coarsely grind the peanuts. But take care of that peanuts not looses its oil (Make powder). Transfer it to a bowl. Now add cardamom powder, sugar powder, and 2 tsp ghee(add the ghee to bind the mixture). Mix well. Spread this mixture in pie tray. Press with your fingers. So it takes a shape of bowl.
For Unsweetened Mawa
- Add milk in the milk powder and make a soft dough. Now put it in a bowl and cover with lid. Make 1 whistle in cooker. After releasing pressure, open the lid and mix with your hands. The unsweetened mara is ready.
- Boil 500 ml milk. Add 1 tsp curd and 1 tsp lemon juice. So paneer is separated from milk. Wash it 3 to 4 times with water.
- In pan heat 1 tsp ghee. Add mawa, Paneer, cardamom and mix dryfruits powder. Mix well. The mixture becomes light brown. Switch off the flame. Set aside.
For Plum Sauce
- In a pan add chopped plum and sugar. Cook till it thickens and the consistency like sauce. Don't remove the skin of plum.
- Take peanut pie, spread the mawa and panner mixture.
- Spread the top with plum sauce. Put in the freezer for 10 mins.
- Unique and yummy dessert for fasting days are ready!